Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bristol Palin talks About her new look and surgery

Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol made headlines once again as she displayed to the public her new makeover ---looking more thinner plus her new chin. The Dancing with the Stars alum explained that ”It’s not plastic surgery” but a "corrective jaw surgery”.


The surgery happened December 2010, Bristol reveals:
“Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons…so my jaw and teeth could properly realign…I don’t obsess over my face”

“I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I look older, more mature, and don’t have as much of a chubby little baby face!”
Bristol Palin debuted her new improved look at the Candie’s Foundation 2011 benefit gala in New York City.

Hot new improvement for her. She looks better!


[Photo courtesy by USMag]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review