Search the web   Search this site

Friday, May 20, 2011

Bikini-Clad Heather Morris Covers Women's Health

Looking very hot in a red two-piece swimsuit, Glee star Heather Morris shows off her sexy bikini body in latest Women’s Health magazine June 2011 issue.


Some of the highlights of her interview:

Heather on how she keeps in shape:
"Do whatever you like to do, eat how you want to eat, but just make sure you stay [active]. I take a lot of exercise cardio classes. I do a ton of squats."
Heather on her Glee character, Brittany:
“I’m exactly like Brittany - I love to dance, I like to have fun. I want to make everybody laugh.
Heather’s boyfriend is not happy with the kissing scenes:
“He just doesn’t like watching me kiss other people. It doesn’t matter if it’s Artie [Kevin McHale] or Santana [Naya Rivera]”
For more info, Visit Women’s Health.

Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review