Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alicia Silverstone welcomes baby boy Bear Blu!

A baby boy for PETA activist-actress Alicia Silverstone and her husband Christopher Jarecki as they welcomed their first child Thursday morning in Los Angeles (May 5).


The 34 year-old actress announced the great news on her blog "My baby is here!":
“My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5 at 7:50 a.m. We are all three in love,” she wrote. “I’m so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you’ve sent me during my pregnancy… it has been wonderful. Thank you all!”
Alicia and Jarecki tied the knot in June 2005.

Baby is always a blessing!

[Photo courtesy by Michael Buckner/Getty Images]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review