Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Family Matters’ Cherie Johnson is very eager for a Playboy cover gig

Like  "The Real Housewives of DC" star Michaele Salahi, actress Cherie Johnson also wants to take her clothes off as she's very eager to get photo spread project from Playboy.

Known for playing Maxine in “Family Matters” and Soleil Moon Frye's best friend in "Punky Brewster", the 35 year-old actress explained:
"I have been threatening my family that I was going to do ‘Playboy’ since I was 18 years old. When my mom said ‘Okay’... and my grandma said, ‘Bring me a autographed copy,’ I figured I’d make it a goal.”
Cherie is very focus to get this deal and she recently posed nude on a beach which she will present to the men's mag bosses --- hoping to secure a photo spread deal.

Cherie needed all the luck to get a cover deal. Even the controversial Michaele Salahi fall short in reaching her goal.

[Photo courtesy by TMZ]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review