Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ex-Destiny's Child member Farrah Franklin Arrested!

Former Destiny’s Child member Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct in Culver City, California on Saturday (April 23). The 29 year-old singer claimed that she was a victim of discrimination.


Farrah explained that she was “manhandled” by the cops and she's a victim of racial profiling.
Farrah tells TMZ, “Unfortunately, I am the latest victim on what seems to be a growing list of those who are racially profiled and mistreated by Culver City Police. I was manhandled by the arresting officers. I am really upset about all that has taken place. I have never had a run in with the law before Saturday. On Saturday I was not arrested, I was detained.” She also added, “There were no female officers on duty and I was required to take off my top and treated unfairly.”
 The cops responded from a  complaint  who said Farrah was disturbing the peace. Franklin was reportedly drunk during the incident.

Farrah Franklin got a short-lived five month stint with Destiny's Child in 2000 after Beyonce and Kelly Rowland decided to kick her out of the group.


Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

john said...

In other words, TNB, Monkey Shine, Chimpout, and fake lawsuit... Another shemale gorilla on the loose.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review