Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Selena Gomez and The Scene “Who Says” Music Video

Checkout the Chris Applebaum-directed music video of Selena Gomez and The Scene for their latest single, “Who Says,” off from their upcoming third studio album.


Talking about her new track, Gomez told Seacrest, "I think this song is such a great message for my fans, and it really touched me when I heard it. I feel like my fans need this song, especially with Twitter and Facebook it's really negative for me ... within that world is such easy access to people's feelings.....You can get a thousand wonderful comments but just one will throw you off and that's how it is with me."

Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review