Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie: Old Teen Photo

It seems Kim Kardashian is in her good mood searching from her old stuff as she posted an old photo featuring herself and Nicole Richie.


With an entry title, "OMG! Look What I Found!" on her blog.
Kardashian wrote: "Ok look what Nicole and I found!!!! Seriously! I was 13 and she was 12! Hahahaha. Look at how short my hair was! I literally screamed when I saw this!"
Nicole Richie looks like she just woke up while Kim shows she practice her lusty lips.

[Photo courtesy by kimkardashian.celebuzz]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review