Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jon Cryer Admits to Conan: 'I am a Troll'

Jon Cryer's decision to maintained his silence over Sheen-Lorre controversy earned him the description of   a "traitor and a troll" by his former "Two and Half Men" buddy Charlie Sheen... Now, Cryer finally admits one thing -- he is really a Troll!


In his guest appearance at Conan O’ Brien show, Cryer says,
“This is very painful for me, not the least of which … I’m sorry, I can’t believe I’m saying this … The fact is, I am a troll. It’s not something I like to talk about. My parents don’t even know I’m a troll. Of course, I guess they do now.

“The truth is, there’s not a lot of tolerance for people like me, especially in Hollywood. To avoid ignorance and bullying, I’ve had to hide the fact that I’m a troll. … You have no idea how much time and money I’ve spent on electrolysis and hair dye and reconstructive surgery.”
Very hilarious response to Charlie Sheen's hilariously offensive colorful message.




Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review