Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma Watson Takes a Break From Brown University to focus on her career

Emma Watson thought that she can served two masters at the same time but the magical charm of the entertainment industry is much stronger and now, she decided to temporarily take some break from school so she can focus on her career.

The 20 year-old actress is temporarily leaving Brown University to promote the final installment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

On Emma Watson's official website:
"As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible. 

"I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree... it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought  

 "Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support. Emma xx"

In her previous interview, Emma is very satisfied studying and she says that Brown University has a real sense of community.


[Photo courtesy by Dave Hogan/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review