Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, March 5, 2011

David Arquette is "fine" after the Car Accident

Funnyman David Arquette is still in a good mood for a joke after getting involved in a head-on car accident.


Arquette tweeted, "I got into a car accident but I'm fine. Luckily I have dragon's blood running through my veins. Haha Thank you for all your concern."

He also gave an advice, "Remember to wear your seatbelt-wish I was."

Arquette was driving his silver Cadillac when the incident happened in West Hollywood [PHOTOS] He was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

[Photo courtesy by John Shearer/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review