Search the web   Search this site

Friday, March 4, 2011

Britney Spears in V Magazine (Mario Testino photo shoot)

Looking radiantly sensual is pop princess Britney Spears as she posed for Mario Testino for the new issue of V magazine. Britney wans you to know that “The b*tch is back and better than ever!”

Featured in an array of colours, Britney is definitely looking better than ever with this fabulous provocative  outfits.

Some of the highlights of Britney Spears' interview:

V: As a child, what did you imagine fame would be like?
BRITNEY SPEARS: I don’t think I thought about “fame” when I was a child. I knew I wanted to perform and I knew I wanted to be on stage but I don’t think I ever thought about fame or what comes with being famous.

V: Do you think you were destined to become a star?
BRITNEY SPEARS: If not, then God definitely has a strange sense of humor.

V: What direction are you taking with the sound?
BRITNEY SPEARS: I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That’s what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It’s definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.

V" Everybody knows you as Britney the pop star. What are some of your talents and interests that might surprise people?
BRITNEY SPEARS: I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It’s really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.

V: Despite the ups and downs in your past, you’ve always come out on top. What is the secret to your success?
BRITNEY SPEARS: I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It’s a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn.

V: What do you feel will be your legacy?
BRITNEY SPEARS: Two amazing boys and a lot of music that hopefully brings a lot of people a lot of happiness.

For the full article,visit V Magazine/





[Photod courtesy by V Mag]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review