Search the web   Search this site

Friday, March 18, 2011

Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus Call Off Divorce

Healing the achy breaky heart! Billy Ray Cyrus is now stitching the broken pieces to put his family back together.

"I've dropped the divorce," Billy Ray said in an interview on The View scheduled to air on Friday. "I want to put my family back together -- Things are the best they've ever been."
Last October 2010, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus filed for divorce ending their seventeen years of marriage.

Talking about Billy's concerns on daughter Miley Cyrus, "I feel like I got my Miley back. I feel like we're the daddy and daughter we were before Hannah Montana."

Friends come and go, but family will always be there for you. Forgiveness and acceptance are always the key to a great relationship.


[Photo courtesy by Kevin Winter/Getty Images]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review