Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, February 24, 2011

SYTYCD Judge Mary Murphy is now cancer-free!; beats Thyroid Cancer

The energetic So You Think You Can Dance judge Mary Murphy is in her joyous mood ever as she announced that she's now cancer-free!

Her thyroid cancer was discovered more than three years ago but her decision to go surgery just happened December of last year. Mary confessed that she regrets of not doing the surgery earlier.
"I just wanted to kiss my doctor!" Mary exclusively tells Life & Style. "I definitely feel like there's an angel on my shoulder. I feel like somebody's looking out for me."

The 52 year-old says, "I'm very grateful because I'm so upset at myself that I didn't go in earlier. They told me that the tumor had to come out and there's a chance I might not be able to talk again. Outside of the word 'cancer', I really couldn't imagine my life without hearing myself laugh."
Lesson learned about the importance of having a good health.
"I've always had a pretty good attitude, but now I don't take things for granted as much. I've had a major roller coaster of a life, for sure. But my roller coaster keeps going up and down. I just want to thank all my friends and family and my fans."
Great news.. Prayers for her smooth and continues recovery.

[Photo courtesy by Kevin Winter/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review