Search the web   Search this site

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sexy Hot Michelle Trachtenberg For Maxim Magazine (March 2011Photos & Video))

Actress Michelle Trachtenberg is working her sultry charm in her latest photo spread for the upcoming issue of Maxim Magazine's March 2011 issue!

The “Gossip Girl” actress, who is now promoting her new movie “Take Me Home Tonight", revealed that her sexy photo spread is a kind of pay back to the nasty people who bullied her in high school.

Interview Highlights:

How does it feel to be on the cover of Maxim?
"Oh, goodness! It’s exciting. I know that everyone at my high school who used to torture me and bully me is going to get a copy of it, so I’m thrilled! That’s going to be really exciting."

So revenge is a dish best served naked?
"[Laughs] I’m not naked! Shame on you. But I was rather flat- chested in high school, so I was picked on all the time. I think I’ve made up for it. Maybe a bit late, but they’re here now."

So it’s time to unleash them on the world.
"Just a bit. Just to tease. I was actually really, really happy with the shoot. There was an element of sexiness but still an element of mystery. I don’t want to show you too much, because, you know, that’s for me in the bedroom."

For other article, visit Maxim.




[Photo courtesy by Maxim]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review