Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mila Kunis is enchantingly hot in Los Angeles Times magazine

Delighting us with her gorgeous face and enchanting aura is actress Mila Kunis as she graces the the latest issue of Los Angeles Times magazine.

The Black Swan actress, who is wearing Georges Hobeika satin cocktail dress, talks about her career, 'Black Swan' role, and many more..

On how easy she got the 'Black Swan' role: “It was the first movie I didn’t have to audition for,” she recalls. “I was absolutely shocked. But I never questioned Darren about why he cast me. I didn’t want him second-guessing it.”

On her career and currently no other projects lined up right now: "I know people say this all the time, but it’s true: I don’t ever want to work for the sake of working. I was very lucky to have a show for eight years. Now I can sit back and think about what I want.”

On doing comedies : “I love doing comedies. They’re just as hard, if not harder, to make work, compared with a drama. You work 17 hours a day, and you have to try to make things different and funny and relatable onscreen all at the same time.”

Friends with Benefits director Will Gluck on Mila: “She’s very smart about her movies. Her notes were very un-actorlike: Will this emotion work here; will this reaction work there—not typical minuscule notes about a line or something.”

Seeing Kunis in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Director Aronofsky can only say: “I just thought, Who is that girl? So charming and beautiful and sexy and smart and clever. There was so much going on.”

For the full article, visit LA Times magazine.



[Photos courtesy by LA Times]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review