Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lady Gaga: "I Smoke a Lot of Pot"

If you asking where and how Lady Gaga come up with her bizarre wild ideas and chart topping hits? The Grammy-winning singer openly admits that she used cocaine in the past and comfessed that she still smokes marijuana which she claims that it has a positive effect on her music.


Lady Gaga told Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes:
"I still smoke a lot of pot when I write music. So I’m not gonna, like, sugar coat it for "60 Minutes" that I’m some, like, sober human being, 'cause I’m not."

"I drink a lot of whiskey and I smoke weed when I write. And I don't do it a lot because it's not good for my voice."
Lady Gaga also explains that not advocating illegal behavior like drug use.
"I don't want to encourage kids to do drugs. But when you asked me about the sociology of fame and what artists do wrong-- what artists do wrong is they lie. And I don't lie. I'm not a liar. I built goodwill with my fans. They know who I am. And I'm just like them in so many ways."
The effect of Marijuana use for the 24 year-old singer -- Three awards at the recently concluded 53rd Grammy Awards including Best pop vocal album for The Fame Monster.


[Photo courtesy by Kevin Winter/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review