Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Cries Over Naked Silver Body Paint in W Magazine

Kim Kardashian felt humiliated as she broke down in tears during Sunday's episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York over her nude photo spread with silver body paint on the November 2010 issue of W Magazine.

Feeling betrayed by photographer Mark Seliger, the reality star explained that even though she posed nude, Seliger promised her body would be covered.
“I’m more naked here than I was in my Playboy. I feel so taken advantage of. I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue.”
Later on, In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Kim admits that she loves her photos, saying “At the end of the day they are gorgeous photos and I’m glad I did it and I love them, but at the time I was shocked about how they weren’t how I thought they would be."

Do you think she's ashamed being naked? Definitely not! It is just a simple publicity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review