Search the web   Search this site

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kelsey & Camille Grammer Officially Divorced; Camille wishes Kelsey & Kayte "Happiness"

Kelsey Grammer is again single-free and he can continue his plans of marrying his girlfriend, British flight attendant Kayte Walsh.

Kelsey's marriage to Camille Grammer is now officially over after the Los Angeles judge granted and signed the divorce decree for the former couple.


Despite the quickie divorce, financial details of the divorce settlement will be worked out at a later date.

Camille Grammer expressed mixed emotions and she said in a statement:
"I have a great many mixed feelings about today--I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. I'm grateful to my family and friends who have stood by me through this time--- I will never forget their love and support. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children; and I wish Kelsey and Kate love and happiness in their new marriage.
The 55 year-old actor and the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star announced their divorce plans on July 1, 2010, ending their thirteen years of marriage. The got two kids, daughter Mason, 9, and son Jude, 6.


[Photo courtesy by Charles Eshelman/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review