Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dianna Agron shoot down Engagement Rumors

The engagement rumors of I Am Number Four costars Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer spreads like wildfire but in the end of the day, both of their reps claimed that the report is not true.

Now, Glee's Dianna Agron breaks her silence as she set the record straight. The 24 year-old actress says.....

 via her blog:
"I have been getting a lot of questions about things that I don’t feel the need to explain or talk about. I don’t mean it as an insult, I’ve just never shared private details of my personal life to promote my career or a project that I am working on. To me, it feels like cheating. What is the payoff worth when you haven’t taken the fair steps to get there?.....Opinions, opinions, opinions….and all of those ‘inside sources’. If you believe to have the facts, show your face and then say what you indeed know to be true! :)"
"I am putting my faith in all of those people who know better. Perhaps some of you would rather hear about projects I am working on and so proud to be a part of, not whether or not I’m swapping spit with some guy?"
Engagement is just an extra seal in which sometimes it ruined a good relationship.


[Photo courtesy by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review