Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christina Applegate on her baby: "She's healed me in so many ways"

Actress Christina Applegate described and talks about being a new mom and share her deep feelings about her baby girl, Sadie Grace LeNoble.

The 39 year-old actress tells People, "Yeah, now I'm Mom. She's healed me in so many ways, She's just made my life so much better. She's opened my whole soul."

Love and connection with her and daughter.
"I felt my heart literally open up for the first time and like wrap itself around her. It was profound. And I'm more in love with her every minute of the day."
Applegate is engaged to Sadie Grace's father/musician Martyn LeNoble. Their keeping the wedding plans under wraps.

[Photo courtesy by People]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review