Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christina Applegate being a Mom: 'The Best Thing That's Ever Happened To Me'

Actress Christina Applegate, who is now busy being a first time mom, shared her emotional and "profound" experience of giving birth to her daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble during her guesting at “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Tuesday (February 22).


The 39 year-old actress revealed that she's in labor for 18 hours.
“It was profound. It was profound pain. And then that happens (pointing to photo of daughter). Just that moment, pulling her out and I dropped my gown which I don’t do. This part of my body is very private to me [her chest]…that’s a real private place. A place that I don’t have a good relationship with, let’s say. But at that moment of pulling her out and I just tore that thing [gown] off. There’s a room full of people that I don’t know. Nurses and doctors. And she and I just laid there. It was the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
Applegate is engaged to Sadie Grace's father/musician Martyn LeNoble. Their keeping the wedding plans under wraps.


[Photo courtesy by Ellen]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review