Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Actress Jessica Alba Is Pregnant!

Sexy mom Jessica Alba and her husband, Cash Warren, are happy to announced that they are now expecting their second child.


The 29 year-old actress shared the good news on her Facebook account:
"It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news>Honor is going to be a Big Sister! Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess"
The couple's first child is Honor Marie Warren, who is now 2 years old.

Another blessings. Another great possibilities.

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review