Search the web   Search this site

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pink “F**kin’ Perfect” Music Video - open your eyes to different issues

Pink wants you to open our eyes to many personal and social issues in her latest music video for the single “F**kin’ Perfect”.
Pink wrote on her official website, "I'm sure my newest video for "F**kin’ Perfect" will be much like some of my other videos, which basically means I expect it will ruffle some feathers."
Delivering the message: "Cutting, and suicide, two very different symptoms of the same problem, are gaining on us. (the problem being; alienation and depression. the symptoms; cutting and suicide). I personally don't know a single person who doesn't know at least two of these victims personally."
I don't support or encourage suicide or cutting. I support the kids out there that feel so desperate/numb/powerless, that feel unseen and unheard, and can't see another way.. I want them to know I'm aware. I have been there. I see them. Sometimes that's all it takes.
The video is directed by Dave Meyers. P!nk believes the video is a message to everyone who needs help.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review