Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom's son Flynn Bloom

Supermodel mom Miranda Kerr shared via her personal blog the first photo of her newborn son Flynn.

The 27 year-old model is looking very fulfilled as a new mom with her "little ray of sunshine". The photo which is taken by husband Orlando Bloom.

Kerr wrote, "On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him.”

“We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. [Flynn] is our little ray of sunshine. Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and your lovely thoughts and comments. I haven’t had a lot of time to read many comments or to respond, but please know I will when I get a chance.”

[Photo courtesy by Koraorganics]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review