Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Minka Kelly is super hot In Lingerie For GQ February 2011

Friday Night Lights star Minka Kelly playfully turning the heats on in her sexy lingerie photo shoot for GQ magazine’s February 2011 issue.


The 30 year old actress explained that she's a tough woman and she can take care simple problem like the argument with a flight attendant over her dog last September 2010. She denies giving frantic call to her boyfriend, baseball player Derek Jeter.
Minka says, “Do people think that somewhere in my brain, I think Derek can save me from someone telling me my dog can’t fly? If that’s the way I worked, he would have left me a long time ago.”
Talking about Derek Jeter, she's not rushing to be married with him: “I promise you, I’m not getting married in the next month."

Minka is the star of the upcoming movie "The Roommate", an update of Single White Female.



[Photo courtesy by ELLEN VON UNWERTH/GQ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review