Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lady Gaga: "Born This Way" in February

Lady Gaga tweeted some exciting news about her upcoming album "Born This Way" for her loyal fans to look forward.

She uploaded a photo of her album cover and wrote: "THE SONG 2 13 11 THE RECORD 5 23 11."
Born This Way album will be out on May 23rd and her lead single will debut February 13.

She also delivered a message to her fans (lyrics?), "I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes, I'm on the right track baby, I was Born This Way. Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track baby, I was Born This Way."


[Photo courtesy by Ladygaga/twitter]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review