Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jewel & Ty Murray expecting their first child!

Singer Jewel will be singing sweet lullaby soon as she and her husband, rodeo star Ty Murray, have announced that they are expecting their first child.

“Going Platinum” co-host is in her second trimester and she's very ecstatic about the baby news:
"I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! It was so hard to keep it a secret. I was worried I'd start throwing up on set and everyone would be like, 'Oh, she's pregnant.' "
Trying to conceive for two years, Jewel revealed:
"I have always been a workaholic, so I had to learn how to slow down and take care of myself in a different way" and also added, “I’m trying to be in the moment and really enjoy my pregnancy. I feel really lucky.”
The couple tied the knot in the Bahamas in August 2008. The great thing is, Jewel has an album titled Lullaby (collections of songs for kids).


[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review