Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jason Schwartzman & Brady Cunningham Welcomes Baby Girl Marlowe

It is more special last holiday season for Jason Schwartzman and his wife, Brady Cunningham as they welcomed  baby girl Marlowe Rivers Schwartzman on December 4. 

Jason said in his past interview,  “I’m having a family and I feel very happy. I try to be a good father-to-be. I try to treat my wife well [so she can] enjoy these months.”

Schwartzman married Brady Cunningham at their home in the San Fernando Valley on July 11, 2009.

 Leaning but exciting  2011 for the couple because a new baby is the beginning of all things.


[Photo courtesy by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review