Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jason Mraz & Tristan Prettyman not getting Married Until Gay Marriage Is Legal

Singer Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman will be facing a tough challenge before ringing their wedding bells -- they will not tie the knot until gay marriage becomes legal!

Very Confident with the relationship with his "dream girl".
The 33 year-old singer said, "We both feel that in our engagement, we have a union that's really special and cant be broken. It's a sacred bond."
"The wedding would be nice for our family, our friends, our community -- our moms especially -- and so it puts us in the fight," he continued. "We can't get married until [gay] marriage is legal and equal...I think giving people the right to marry will be a huge movement in civil rights."
Mraz claims that he's a changed man having Prettyman in his life.
"A lot of single guys wonder where their next hookup is going to be, or where their next date is going to come from, and I know that now. I love that and I see that and I feel that," he added. "The freedom now is that my work ethic changes, how I show up on a day to day basis changes, how I take care of myself has transformed. It's been really special."
Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman announced their engagement last December. It seems the two really found courage and trust to each other. A long way to go for the two.


[Photo courtesy by Jesse Grant/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review