Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anne Hathaway as Lesbian Aunt on 'Glee' guest role

Actress Anne Hathaway got her wish to appear in the hit musical series "Glee" with her self-designed character role.

The 28-year-old actress will be playing the lesbian aunt of Chris Colfer’s character, Kurt.

"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy confirmed it and the deal happened during Golden Globe Awards show, he reveals:
“She walked by our table and we have a mutual friend and I said, ‘Do you really want to do it?’ And she said, ‘I do.’ And I said, ‘OK, we’re gonna do it.’”
“I think we’ll do it probably in a month and a half or so… I have to talk to Anne about what she wants to sing. I’m sure she has ideas,” he said. “I’m excited about that.”
Meanwhile, "Glee" won a Golden Globe for Best Television Series (Comedy or Musical) while Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch won Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress, respectively.

[Photo courtesy by Sandy Young/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review