Search the web   Search this site

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christina Aguilera on Jordan Bratman: Marriage became "unhealthy and unhappy"

Christina Aguilera felt that its better to breakup than stay in an unhappy marriage.

Talking about her on-going divorce from husband Jordan Bratman, the 29 year-old Burlesque star tells People:
"Things were so unhealthy and unhappy for both Jordan and me, I knew I had to end it. I really didn't want to hurt Jordan, and I felt torn about splitting our family up."
Decision of breaking up is the best solution for both parties.
"When you're unhappy in your marriage, your children are the ones who suffer," says the Grammy-winning pop singer, whose own parents' tumultuous relationship led to divorce when she was 7. "That's the last thing I wanted for my son."
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times but sometimes two people are better off just friends!

[Photo courtesy by Kevin Winter/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review