Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anne Hathaway: Oscars Is "Intimidating"

Anne Hathaway will be doing the Oscar duties for the 83rd annual Academy Awards with James Franco and Anne knows she's facing a big responsibility.  

Anne tells ET, "I found out that I'm one of three women to host since... I think it was 1987. Maybe I'm the fourth, I'm not sure. I'm still learning all the amazing statistics that I almost don't want to know because it gets a little bit too intimidating."
Definitely a challenge for Anne and a little bit of her charm will surely help do the job.


[Photo courtesy by imitrios Kambouris/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review