Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Taylor Momsen Blames Parents over her dark and sad life!

Actress/Pretty Reckless singer Taylor Momsen expressed her disappointment towards her parents on why she's so dark, miserable and claimed that her parents robbed her childhood!

Taylor said in her interview, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford [modeling agency] at the age of two. No 2-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice."

The 17 year-old actress added, "My whole life, I was in and out of school," Momsen continues. "I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."

Taylor Momsen continues to push the envelope and recently she shocked her audience by flashing her breasts during a performance.


[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review