Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, November 4, 2010

LeAnn Rimes: No Regrets About Affair with Eddie Cibrian

Singer/actress LeAnn Rimes was given different nasty names due to her affair with Eddie Cibrian and now she's telling world that she has "no regrets" of doing it! 

LeAnn opens up with with ABC News' Robin Roberts about the affair, "What happened is not who I am, period but I do know how much I love him. So I've always said I don't live my life with regret. I can't."
Both of them were married: Rimes is with Dean Sheremet while Eddie Cibria is with his wife Brandi Glanville and children.
"It happens every day to so many people," she says. "You had two couples whose marriages didn't work who really stumbled upon each other and fell in love."
"Nothing I'm going to say is going to change it," she says. "I do know that, and I have accepted that."
Eddie Cibrian also opens up and explains, "The truth is that we're human beings. We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we're human. We fell in love."

"We're talking about something that's over a year, year and-a-half old, really, and we're still together, and we're madly in love..And I think people are finally seeing that, but it doesn't mean that people will accept it or the tabloids will stop trying to print lies and try to tear us apart or tear us down."

LeAnn Rimes' interview airs Wednesday night on 'In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville' at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review