Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Katy Perry likes to "Tease" but will not Pose Nude

Singer Katy Perry loves to wear revealing sexy clothes but don't expect her that she will go nude anytime soon. She wants to "tease" and be playful than bare it all.

"I like to play [the sexy] card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease," Perry says in the December issue of British Cosmopolitan. "I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread, but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style."

Positively sure in her sex appeal on her deck of cards, "I'm 26, and I know these are my prime years and I feel confident"!

Katy Perry wants some element of mystery and she knows that it will build up more enticing pleasure.


[Photo courtesy by Johannes Simon/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review