Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eva Mendes covers Latina Magazine (December 2010-January 2011 issue)

Looking always gorgeous is the sultry Eva Mendes and she's the latest cover girl for Latina magazine’s December 2010-January 2011 issue!

The 36 year-old actress talk about priorities and having no pressure about her love life, marriage and her career.

Her plans on marriage and babies: "I have absolutely no pressures about anything in my life. There's a bit of a rebel in me that says just because society wants me to doesn't mean I have to."

On launching her home collection but no desire to build an empire: "I don't have an attraction to world domination," Mendes concedes. "No Martha Stewart aspirations for me."


[Photo and video courtesy by Latina mag]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review