Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eminem: I have trust issues with women (Rolling Stone Mag)

Rapper Eminem opens up about women, trust and battle with prescription drugs in the the latest issue of Rolling Stone Magazine!


Highlights of his interview:

On dating: “Not really. As far as going out, like dinner and a movie—I just can’t. Going out in public is just too crazy. I mean, I’d like to be in a relationship again someday. Who doesn’t? It’s just hard to meet new people, in my position.”

On trusting women: “I have trust issues. With women, friends, whatever. You always wonder what their real motives are. I’ve got a small circle of friends, and it’s a lot of the same friends I’ve known forever. Right now, that works for me.”

On his battle with prescription drugs: “I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years. I kind of feel like I’m just now finding my footing. So I want to make sure that’s secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while.”

[Photo courtesy by Mark Seliger for RollingStone]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review