Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Margaret Cho voted off in Dancing With The Stars 11; Samba DWTS (Video)

Margaret Cho and her partner Louis van Amstel are the latest dancing couple voted off in season 11 of Dancing With The Stars elimination result show.


Margaret told the judges, "I thought the judges were really hard on me but I think you were really hard on me because you could see that I was a dancer... for real."

The comedienne described her dancing partner, "I had the best teacher and the best partner," and Louis replied with "I love you and our journey hasn't finished."

Margaret and Louis earned the lowest score of 18 on their Samba performance via the music of Barry Manilow’s “Copacabana”.







Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review