Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kim & Kourtney Kardashian moving to New York in a New Reality Show

Kim Kardashian is joining sister Kourtney in spreading their charms in the Big Apple next year! The famous reality sisters will star in a brand new show titled, "Kourtney & Kim Take New York!"

E! confirmed the news and it will debut in January 2011.
Khloe blogged about the new show, "Such exciting news!!!!! Kim and Kourtney have moved to New York City to open a brand new DASH store and to start filming their new show, Kourtney & Kim Take New York! I'm definitely sad to be missing out on the city fun with my sisters, but I'm a married girl and I couldn't just pick up and move to New York."

"I can't think of two hotter bitches to be strutting around the streets of Manhattan and I won't be missing a single episode. Get ready, New York!!!!!"
Kim also shared that she can "get to hang out with Masey as much as I want. I can’t imagine being away from him for so long! We’ll be filming the show over the next couple of months and capturing all the fun and drama that will no doubt unfold along the way. Get ready NYC… Kim and Kourtney are in town!!!"

Kardashian Invasion!!!

[Photo courtesy by Kim K's blog]




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review