Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kim Kardashian talks about the bar fight, woman wants to get attention!

Expect lots of drama and action for the Kardashians in the Big Apple!

Kim Kardashian explained the incident happened at NYC's Juliet Supper Club in which a jealous woman threw a drink at her.
Kim wrote on her blog, "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I’m ok after the bar fight last night. I’m totally fine, guys!"

"Last night Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe’s last night in NYC. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand."

"Luckily I had Scott and Khloe there to protect me. None of us were drinking… we just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention and I guess that’s what happened when the drunk girl saw that we were filming KKTNY. I always take the high road, so we all left straight after and didn’t feed into their drama. Ok, moving on!"
TMZ got the photo of Kim Kardashian in soaking-wet after the incident:


[Photos courtesy by Kim K's blog - TMZ ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review