Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kanye West's new album title: "MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY”

Kanye West has announced that "MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY” is the official title of his new album!

The 33-year-old musician tweeted, “The official album title is and always was....MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY" and added, “Yes some of the Good Fridays will be on the album. The first song on the album is called ‘Dark Fantasy’ produced my The Rza co-produced by me and No I.D. I ain’t letting no leaks have any affect on my song choices… ‘All of the Lights’ is the next single but wait till ya’ll hear the final!!!!!”


The upcoming fifth studio album will be out November 22, 2010.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review