Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jordin Sparks Launching Her First Fragrance "Because of You"

Do you want to smell vibrant and fresh like American Idol winner Jordin Sparks? The 20 year-old singer will be launching her own fragrance next week.
“When I was starting this project, I really wanted it to be affordable. I looked at some other celebrity fragrances, and they were like $80. Even now, I look at a fragrance that’s $80, and I can’t bring myself to spend that much. In this economy especially, my fans deserve a high-quality, reasonably priced scent.”

"Because of You" will retail at an introductory price of $9.50 for 2.5oz bottle before it jump to $14.95 on November 1st.

You can avail it at dots.com or Dots stores next week or Target stores in early November!

Meanwhile, she is busy with the hit Broadway show "In the Heights".
[Photo courtesy by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review