Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, October 14, 2010

DWTS Jennifer Grey: No to Botox

"Dancing With The Stars" celebrity contestant Jennifer Grey revealed that she thought of Botox to get rid of her wrinkles but her husband/actor Clark Gregg told her “not to touch anything, to be who I am, because I look great.”
The 50 year-old "Dirty Dancing" actress said, “Before the show, I thought, Oh, I should get some Botox, get rid of the wrinkles under my eyes. When you put a lot of makeup, the lines become very apparent.”

“Aging is inevitable and the idea that we can be eternally youthful is the pitfall of our society. When my body and face were perfect as far as youth, I wasn’t happy. If you try to hold on to something you don’t have anymore, you can’t be happy in the moment.”
Jennifer is still looks great but it seems she's having  second thought due her previous experiences with her nose jobs which affected her career.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Botox Toronto said...

Her husband is right, she really looks great but I wonder what she'd do when this perfect look will disappear. Because she's not the only celebrity that said she will never use botox and after a short period surprise...Only time will solve this mystery for us so all we can do is wait and see:)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review