Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ryan Reynolds in 'GQ' October 2010

Ryan Reynolds talks about marrying one of the world's most desirable woman Scarlett Johansson and his movie "buried" on the cover of GQ magazine’s October 2010 issue.

Highlights of Ryan Reynolds' interview:

How do things change when you get married? "Things change when you get married in general. But in terms of being a couple that's in a public situation and speculated about and all that nonsense, it's changed a little bit. I'm a little more guarded, I think. I'm a little bit more wary of having my relationship turning into a soap opera. I've just unilaterally not addressed it. That's kind of been the fail-safe for me."


Filming the movie Buried. “I’ll never, ever in my life complain on a set again after being on that set. Sixteen, seventeen days of doing that… It was such a state of emotional distress.”

For the full article, visit GQ.

[Photos courtesy by PEGGY SIROTA/GQ]









Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review