Search the web   Search this site

Friday, September 10, 2010

Megan Fox talks about marriage in Elle's October 2010 issue

Megan Fox looks stunning as she graces one the cover of Elle magazine’s October 2010 issue! Other covers includes Amanda Seyfried, Gabourey Sidibe, and Lauren Conrad.

Megan Fox on being married to Brian Austin Green: “When I talk about my husband, I feel as if people roll their eyes. It’s like when you’re 16 and order a martini, and the waiter says, ‘Do you think I’m stupid?’ They can’t grasp that I’m old enough to be married.”

Fox and Green tied the knot in a low profile-secret wedding at Hawaii's Four Seasons last June.

[Photo courtesy by Carter Smith/Elle magazine ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review