Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kim Kardashian: " never been a drinker, I've never gotten into drugs" (video)

Kim Kardashian knows how to stay out of trouble not like her old buddy Paris Hilton who was arrested in Las Vegas over the weekend for illegal substance possession- cocaine!


On Kim's guesting on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, she said, "I've never been a drinker, I've never gotten into drugs. You know, I think I have such a close family. I think, you know, at a young age. I think you know my sisters do enough drinking to kind of fill up the whole family."

"From a young age, my dad made it very clear that, 'OK, you're the responsible one and you have to watch your sister, and [he] taught me how to drive when I was 14 in case my sister or her friends were going to be drinking and I always had permission to drive."

"You know, I had to call him from the destination and the final place. I always felt this sense of pride that he had in me that I was the responsible one so I always wanted to make him proud. And I hate the taste of alcohol."
 However, she still enjoys the occasional White Russian.
"I said at 30 I'm gonna at least have a drink to lighten-up 'cause my sisters say I'm so boring, So I tried a White Russian a few months ago. If I have one, it tastes like chocolate milk and it's kind of amazing. So every once and a while, but I'm 30 so it's OK."







Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review