Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: First Wedding Anniversary

Many says that their marriage will only last for a couple of weeks and some bet for just couple of months. Now, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom celebrates their first year Anniversary!

The reality star is still in a bliss and she feels that her marriage with Lamar will last longer.
Khloe blogged, A year ago today I married my best friend. I am so excited to be celebrating our one year anniversary!!!! I can't believe it has been a year already, it feels like we just got married yesterday, but at the same time I can't believe it has ONLY been a year. I feel like sooooo much has happened in just one year. My life has changed so much, and I as a person have changed even more. I have never been happier, never been so at peace, never been so in love. I am a better person because of Lamar. I laugh constantly! He brings so much laughter, happiness and fun to my life yet he also keeps me calm and grounded. I feel like I truly discovered myself the moment I met Lamar. 365 days have passed since we got married and each and every one of those days my husband has been the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing before I go to sleep. I truly wish this kind of happiness upon everyone, I feel so blessed.

Happy anniversary to the love of my life! Thank you for everything you have given me. I love you. I can't wait for our 80th wedding anniversary!
Khloe enjoys seeing her wedding photos, click here.

[Photos courtesy by Khloe's blog]




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review