Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kara DioGuardi Leaving American Idol: "I feel like now is the best time to leave Idol"

After the news that she was fired from "American Idol", singer/songwriter Kara DioGuardi is officially leaving judges panel.

DioGuardi said in a statement, “I felt like I won the lottery when I joined American Idol two years ago, but I feel like now is the best time to leave Idol. I am very proud to have been associated with American Idol — it has truly been an amazing experience.”

When the news broke out few weeks ago, even her father/Republican senate candidate Joe DioGuardi was surprised about her daughter getting fired and he reveals that his daughter learned it on the newspaper.

It was reported that deal with Jennifer Lopez as the new judge will be finalized next week.

[Photo courtesy by Jason Merritt/Getty Images]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review