Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Justin Bieber: "I'm trying to stay single."

Teen sensation Justin Bieber wants to maintain the boundary line of being single.

The 16 yea-old singer told PEOPLE at the MTV Video Music Awards, "I'm single. I'm kind of looking, but I'm kind of trying to stay single."
Yes you heard it right, he is still looking for the right one and hew shared the traits.
"An ideal girl is someone who is funny – who can make me laugh," Bieber says. "And someone who has nice eyes and a nice smile."
More points will be given if his mom will like her.

[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review