Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

James Van Der Beek & Kimberly Brook Welcomes Baby Girl!

James Van Der Beek's happiness at this moment is sky high as he and wife Kimberly Brook welcomed a baby girl, Olivia, Saturday night (September 25).
 James tweeted, "Had the blessing of becoming a father over the weekend... Couldn't come close to describing this bliss even if I had 140 million characters."

And added, Olivia Van Der Beek, born 9/25. I apologize in advance for any obnoxiously precious new-dad tweets that may follow. I'm under her spell...

The former Dawson's Creek star wants her daughter to love sport, "If I watch football w/ my daughter now, she'll like the sounds of the NFL & want to watch it w/ me when she's older"

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review